[SR-Users] time format in db_flatstore

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 18:31:04 CEST 2010

  Hello,

On 8/5/10 7:00 PM, SIP Projects wrote:
> Using version 1.5.2.
>
> Trying to migrate acc from db_mysql to db_flatstore to reduce io wait
> during heavy dialing.
>
> However, the default time format changes from normal YYYY-MM-DD
> hh:mm:ss to unixtime in flatstore. I tried using $TF but its format is
> even more non-standard.
>
> Is there a way to change time format for either the default acc time
> field in the db_flatstore module or $TF?
even for mysql internally in kamailio is unix timestamp, but the sql
server keep it as DATE format. With flatstore the value is written directly.

$TF is the format as returned by 'date' command.

What you can do is to use broken-down time pseudo-variables to create a
value in the format you want.

http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/pseudovariables:1.5.x#broken-down_time

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com