[SR-Users] Routing issues with SIP Route headers.

Siddhardha Garige siddu999 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 17:05:51 CEST 2010

Hello all,

I am having little trouble routing registrations based on
route header in following configuration. UA sends registration to P1 and P1 is
ignoring “route header” and forwards registration request to Registrar.

I am using default kamailio configuration. Is there any thing I need to add to default config to enable route headers?

REGISTER sip:Registrar.com
SIP/2.0

Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
10.18.0.67:5060;branch=z9hG4bKd209323e;rport

Route: <sip:proxy2.com;lr>

Max-Forwards: 70