[SR-Users] Question about avp_db_load

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Fri Sep 3 20:01:28 CEST 2010

On Viernes 03 Septiembre 2010 18:50:16 Daniel-Constantin Mierla escribió:
>   Hello,
>
> On 9/3/10 4:54 PM, Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana wrote:
> > Hi all .. I'm trying to change the way avp_db_load works on my current
> > config to load avp's from DB based on $fU and $fd and not based on uuid,
> > so I have try this ...

> > modparam("avpops", "avp_table", "usr_preferences")
> > modparam("avpops", "use_domain", 1)
> >
> > 	# load caller avps
> > 	avp_db_load("$fu/username", "*");
>
> "/username" flag forces usage of user part only. Try without it.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel

Thanks ... it's working now ... I got confused when reading the docs:

http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.0.x/modules/avpops.html#id2930196

pvar = any pseudo variable defined in Kamailio. If the pvar is $ru (request
uri), $fu (from uri), $tu (to uri) or $ou (original uri), then the implicit
flag is 'uri'. Otherwise, the implicit flag is 'uuid'.

I supposed (wrongly) that when it said "...flag is 'uri'." it will try with
$fU@$fd ... not that it does the split for the query ... X)

Cheers.
--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana