[SR-Users] topoh and SDP endpoints

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Sep 1 20:58:46 CEST 2010

On 09/01/2010 02:57 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> On 9/1/10 8:48 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:
>> The topoh module doesn't touch IP-identifying SDP information, does it?
>>
>> Has there been any interest in implementing that down the road?
>>
> you can use rtpproxy to hide the endpoint ips for media (and do the rtp
> relay). if you just need to change sdp ips, then sdp mangler functions
> should do it.

I suppose that is all I can really do.  After all, if I send fake SDP
endpoints to one or more endpoints, they will actually try to send media
to that destination.  :(

The desire is to hide SDP endpoints from a customer somehow for security
reasons without using a media relay.

I don't really see how it can happen, though.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC