[SR-Users] switch() - case: with intervals?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 11:07:52 CEST 2010

Hello,

one more thing ...

When you start a new topic, please create a new message, do not reply to
an old email received from the list because it will be added to that
discussion thread. For example, your message is part of "Billing party
and radius accounting". Starting a new thread makes easier to follow the
discussion and the mailing list archive is much coherent.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com