[SR-Users] problem getting siriemis to login

Gerry Kernan gerry.kernan at infinityit.ie
Fri Oct 29 11:04:49 CEST 2010

Hi

I am  trying to get siremis working with kamailio, butwhen i open the login page and enter the username and password nothing happens.
I have followed the instruction on the siremis home page.

Created mysql db called openser and inserted username admin& password admin.

mysql> use openser;
Reading table information for completion of table and columnnames
You can turn off this feature to get a quicker startup with-A

Database changed
mysql> select * from ob_users;
+-------+--------+----------+
| SYSID | USERID | PASSWORD |
+-------+--------+----------+
|     1 | admin  |admin    |
+-------+--------+----------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql>

edited /var/www/html/siremis-1.0.1/siremis/metadata/Config.xml

<?xml version="1.0"standalone="no"?>
<Config>
   <DataSource>
              <DatabaseName="Default" Driver="Pdo_Mysql"Server="localhost" DBName="openser" User="admim"Password="admin" />
              <DatabaseName="Seremis" Driver="Pdo_Mysql"Server="localhost" DBName="openser" User="admin"Password="admin" />
   </DataSource>
</Config>

Ifsomeone could point out to me where i have gone wrong i would really appreciateit.

Regards,
Gerry Kernan
InfinityIT

Suite 17 The Mall,