[SR-Users] provoke delay?

"Nicolas Rüger" NicolasRueger at gmx.de
Tue Oct 26 15:55:33 CEST 2010

Hello,

is there a mechanism to provoke a DELAY for certain incoming INVITES before passing them to the callee???

Just the single message needs to be delayed as the caller might be suspicios. I do already have a list in database and can check the caller against the list.

I do need something in routing logic to delay the current message WITHOUT slowing down kamailio and kill performance.

something like in this pseudo_code:

route{

  if (is_method("INVITE") && !has_totag() ) {
    if (user_delaylist == TRUE){

         delay_message_for(30 sec.);

    }
  }
}

Any ideas and suggestions are appreciated!

Regards,

Nicolas

--
GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit über 300 Videos.