[SR-Users] Redirecting 302 problem

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Oct 26 01:11:05 CEST 2010

2010/10/22 Mino Haluz <mino.haluz at gmail.com>:
> my kamailio receives 302 from ip 1.1.1.1 with a correct Contact-header
> format 123 at kamailiohost , but when it forwards to my cisco as, it suddenly
> changes the host part to 1.1.1.1 .. It is very strange because, this IP does
> not have anything common with the callee number. Do you know where could be
> a problem?

There are some SIP phones which are not domain aware. They ignore the
domain part of any URI, just take the username part and use the
pre-configured server domain/IP to deliver the call.
If your phone receives the 302 containing "Contact:
sip:123 at kamailiohost" and generates an "INVITE sip:123 at 1.1.1.1" then
it's just an issue in your phone.

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo