[SR-Users] check_user_black_list error

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Oct 20 13:50:27 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 19 October 2010, Bruno Machado wrote:
> I'm using version 1.5.4 and the module userblacklist is not working how I
> was expecting. The function check_user_black_list() returns the correct
> value. After some 5 minutes, it changes its return value. I'm blocking
> users that are not in the table. However, after this time, the functions
> says that they exist, but it is not true.
>
> Someone know why it happens? Could it be a module's bug?

Hi Bruno,

have you tried as well with the 1.5 branch state? After 1.5.4 has been
released there were some a few fixes for the internal library that is used
from the module. You probably don't refer to it, but the check_blacklist
function caches also internally the database, so after changes you need to
issue a fifo command.

Cheers,

Henning