[SR-Users] space in Allow field of location table causes failure in dbtext reload - v 3.0.0

Jeremya jeremy at electrosilk.net
Wed Oct 20 11:59:07 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have an application that uses dbtext. Starting with an empty location
table I have a client register with kamailio.
When kamailio is shut down the location records are written.
When kamailio starts again it fails when reading the location value.

The client does not provide an Allow: header. Field 16 in the location
table is a parsed version of the Allow: header.

When kamailio shuts down it writes a space ' ' for the value of field
16. This then causes the re-read to fail. Removing the space makes it
all work again.

I'd like to report this as a bug - and/or - even better - to get a quick
patch to sort the problem. Is this the right place to report? Or is
there an official form?

Thanks

Jeremy