[SR-Users] Get registration information of a specific subscriber in script

Adieu adieu at adieu.me
Tue Oct 19 10:51:25 CEST 2010

That's what I'm looking for. Thank you very much.

Here is my final script:

reg_fetch_contacts("location", "sip:gatewaynumber at mydomain.com", "pstn");
if($(ulc(pstn=>count))){
        $ru = "sip:" + $rU + "@" + $(ulc(pstn=>addr){uri.host}) + ":"
+ $(ulc(pstn=>addr){uri.port});
} else {
        # fall back to old ddns style gateway address
        $ru = "sip:" + $rU + "@" + $sel(cfg_get.pstn.gw_ip);
}
route(RELAY);