[SR-Users] Get registration information of a specific subscriber in script

Adieu adieu at adieu.me
Tue Oct 19 03:46:04 CEST 2010

Hello everybody,

I just started to use kamailio. For the basic functions, I can get
them working properly.

But when I started to write my own script, I encountered some problem.

The scenario is like this:

I have a linksys spa3102 pstn-voip gateway at home which register
itself at my server on the internet. I use adsl at home so the ip
address change dynamically.  When I want to route all my pstn calls to
spa3102, I have to figure out the current ip address of my home
connection. I tried to use dynamic dns, but my router does not update
the ip address sometimes. So I was thinking about solving this problem
in the kamailio configuration script.

All I need is to get the registration information of spa3102 so that I
can route my pstn call to it.

I guess there might be a function doing this work. It expect a
subscriber name as a variable and returns the registration information
of the subscriber. I tried to dig the function out of kamailio
documents but failed. And google doesn't seem to provide much help. I
don't know if this function exist or not. Could someone confirm my
guess or point out where I can find it? I will be much appreciated.

//bow

Adieu