[SR-Users] calltrace mechanism available?

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Oct 18 18:16:14 CEST 2010

On Monday 18 October 2010, Nicolas Rüger wrote:
> [..]
> thanks for the tips.
>
> I checked the ACC module but the documentation says that it's just for
> transactions and not for a whole session or even a call.

Hi Nicolas,

indeed, the ACC module only keep track of sessions. But you could use this
information then with the help of a "CDR engine" to actually get some CDRs
(likely the information you want) from it. This could be some perl script as
you suggested, you could do it in the DB layer, or in something else, like in
the configuration script with the help of the dialog module.

> Sorry if my messages have been confusing. I tried to keep the mail subject
> as long as someone answers to the topic....like a thread. Isn't that the
> right way?

Don't worry, maybe it was also the fault of my email client that the mail
showed up as it was belonging to some other thread.

> I will try to change the mail subjects more often to more adequate ones in
> future if that's better. Writing in such a list is new to me. Please tell
> me when I make mistakes.

Thanks and regards,

Henning