[SR-Users] Error in syslog: BUG tm [t_msgbuilder.c:351]: unhandled reason cause -18344

Mikko Lehto mikko.lehto at setera.fi
Mon Oct 18 08:50:53 CEST 2010

Mikko Lehto wrote:

> The above error message is found in t_msgbuilder.c on
> #ifdef CANCEL_REASON_SUPPORT -block.
> Looks like I do not have compiled in support for that new feature as I
> get error when uncommenting local_cancel_reason tm parameter:
> ERROR: <core> [modparam.c:150]: set_mod_param_regex: parameter
> <local_cancel_reason> not found in module <tm>
>
> Is this bug as log message suggests?

Hi

Update to my initial report.

1) CANCEL_REASON_SUPPORT is enabled per default.
It just does not show up with -V command line argument.

2) I had double quotes around TM parameter:
modparam("tm", "local_cancel_reason", "0")
That was the reason for error during startup, quotes removed.

3) Documentation says local_cancel_reason is boolean, but in the example
there are quotes around the parameters.

4) The original issue remains regardless of the local_cancel_reason value:
BUG: tm [t_msgbuilder.c:351]: unhandled reason cause -18344

--
Mikko