[SR-Users] Globalblacklist - change c-code - how to???

"Nicolas Rüger" NicolasRueger at gmx.de
Sun Oct 17 17:34:42 CEST 2010

hi juha,

what about the idea to just copy the function "check_blacklist()" change the parsed variable as I need to and then store it as "check_blacklist_1()"!?

Sounds much easier to me as an unexperienced user...

In this case the old functionality is still available (no cfg changes required) and one can even use both functionalities at the same time as they may refer to different tables in database as one can pass the table as parameter already from routing logic.

What do you think?

Regards,

Nicolas

---

> > I am just not an experienced programmer and I thought it might be
> > easier for me just to change "msg->parsed_uri.user.s" to something
> > that returns the caller instead of the callee.
>
> if you do that then you need to keep on patching sr yourself.  if you
> param, you can submit your patch to be included in the module.
>
> > Do you think that adding a parameter is not that complicated?
>
> no it is not that complicated.  there are lots of examples in the
> modules on how to do it.  in this case a little complication comes from
> the fact that the function already has an optional parameter.  you would
> need to make the syntax look like
>
> check_blacklist ([string table, uri]).
>
> -- juha

GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit über 300 Videos.