[SR-Users] Globalblacklist - change c-code - how to???

"Nicolas Rüger" NicolasRueger at gmx.de
Sun Oct 17 13:43:47 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm using the "userblacklist" module in kamailio 3.1.

I just experienced that the routing logic function "check_blacklist()" that refers to globalblacklist table in database does not check the caller's URI but checks the callee's URI instead.

I want to change that for me, as I need a global blacklist table for blacklisting some caller's URIs globally.

I guess I have to change parts of the file "userblacklist.c" for modifying the functionality.

I'm not sure but I guess the following lines from "userblacklist.c" are the ones to change.

 [...]

 if ((parse_sip_msg_uri(msg) < 0) || (!msg->parsed_uri.user.s) || (msg->parsed_uri.user.len > MAXNUMBERLEN)) {
 		LM_ERR("cannot parse msg URI\n");
 		return -1;
 	}
 	strncpy(req_number, msg->parsed_uri.user.s, msg->parsed_uri.user.len);

 [...]

I guess I have to change "msg->parsed_uri.user.s" to something that returns the caller instead of the callee!?

So 2 questions...

1.) Am I right?
2.) How to change to return the caller instead of callee?

Thank you...

Regards,

Nicolas

--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit