[SR-Users] Integrate xmpp module with kamailio 3.0.1

Huy Nguyen huy_quocnguyen at live.com
Fri Oct 15 10:55:01 CEST 2010

Hi Daniel and list,

If i use the different domain for kamailio and xmpp (e.g kamailio1.com and xmpp1.com, i'm testing in my local network). If from my xmpp client, e.g 109 at xmpp1.com, i chat to sip client, e.g 101*kamailio1.com at xmpp1.com. I think it'll get the previous problem, because the xmpp server saw that the domain of the customer is xmpp1.com --> this is a user on its domain. How can xmpp server recognize that is the sip user from kamailio server and send the message to kamailio ?

Have any wrong in my testing scenario ? Or we must change the order of sip buddy name: 101*xmpp1.com at kamailio1.com ?

Thanks,
Huy Nguyen

www.htk-inc.com