[SR-Users] Dialog Module - how???

Timo Reimann timo.reimann at 1und1.de
Thu Oct 14 18:12:52 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 14.10.2010 17:50, "Nicolas Rüger" wrote:
> I'm trying to get dialog module working..
>
> ...my problem is that nothing is stored in the database in table "dialog" yet. I'm looking for CDRs there...
>
> I inserted in kamailio.cfg:
>
>   [...]
>
>   loadmodule "dialog.so"
>
>   [...]
>
>   modparam("dialog", "db_url", "mysql://XXX:XXX@localhost/openser")
>   modparam("dialog", "db_mode", 1)
>   modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 4)
>   modparam("dialog", "dlg_match_mode", 1)
>
>   [...]
>
>   route {
>      if (is_method("INVITE")) {
>          dlg_manage();
>      }
>   }
>
>   [...]
>

> I'm actually not sure what "dlg_flag" is good for, but kamailio doesn't start without.

"Flag to be used for marking if a dialog should be constructed for the
current request (this make sense only for initial requests)."

"dlg_flag" marks the flag which, when enabled, causes the module to
track the dialog.

I've never used dlg_manage() to start tracking myself but cannot
recognize any wrong usage. Can you enable flag 4 at the top of your
route block and check if it fills the DB then?

Cheers,

--Timo