[SR-Users] userblacklist error using characters

"Nicolas Rüger" NicolasRueger at gmx.de
Thu Oct 14 12:14:19 CEST 2010

Hello Marius,

oh sorry...

I did now "cherry-pick" both patches and it compiled well this time.

I just checked the functionality and it seems working alright now :)

Thank you very much for all the effort you put in this fix and your patience with all my questions...

Regards,

Nicolas

P.S.

I'll test the functionality more detailed soon and let you know if I'll have some more questions...