[SR-Users] Use Kamailio

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Oct 14 09:36:01 CEST 2010

Michel,

On 10/14/2010 03:06 AM, michel freiha wrote:

> *Dear All,
>
> I'm planning to use Kamailio in a high network traffic environment...
> I'm sure that it can handle several thousand of calls when using SIP
> over UDP but I have a doubt regarding TLS/TCPusage with Kamailio...I
> saw on the website that the latest version fixed that BUG that I had
> bad experience with and Kamailio is ready now for using TLS over TCP
> with no problem...
>
> My question is, how much TLS/TCP calls Kamailio can handle and does
> anyone had an experience with it?

There's no need to re-post.  I think the reason your question was not
answered last time is because there does not exist definitive data on
the subject, no credible published case studies or experiments, etc.
Kamailio's full TLS support is too new to have gathered that kind of
ecosystem of information around it.  It also depends on factors like
hardware.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC