[SR-Users] forward sip register

Borin katerin.borin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 09:24:30 CEST 2010

Hello,
I think I tried everything to get asterisk let registration be allowed. I
set insecure=port,invite on the main trunk from kamailio, for every friend
(every user) which register is forwarded..Asterisk keeps sending  401
Unauthorized. Is there any trick about it?

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 1:59 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com
> wrote:

>  in Asterisk you have to accept SIP traffic coming from kamailio without
> authentication (e.g., based on source ip/port).
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>

> On 10/13/10 1:38 PM, Borin wrote:
>
> Is kamailio supposed to send WWW-Authenticate header back to asterisk after
> it gets SIP/2.0 401 Unauthorized?
> kamailio authenticates user , sends REGISTER to asterisk, after getting
> "Unauthorized" sends another REGISTER with the same headers and, as the
> second REGISTER does not contain
> WWW-Authenticate: Digest algorithm=MD5, realm="blabla", nonce="56c213f9",
> Asterisk does not register this user.
>
> On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 11:25 AM, Borin <katerin.borin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks a lot for a link. before was:
>> listen=udp:IP:port
>> I changed it to
>> listen=udp:IP
>> port=5070
>>
>> Now works
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <
>> miconda at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>  Hello,
>>>
>>> what is the configuration line before (not the comments)?
>>>
>>> If it is alias or listen, then there is a conflict in the grammar, not
>>> very trivial to fix:
>>>
>>> http://sip-router.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=56&project=1&pagenum=2
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Daniel
>>>

>>> On 10/13/10 10:44 AM, Borin wrote:
>>>
>>> hello again
>>> sorry for stupid question, but I can't get this definition working. I
>>> have ver 3.1 of kamailio, the definitions don't work as it described in the
>>> manual.
>>>
>>> asterisk.bindip = "asterisk.ip" desc "Asterisk IP Address"
>>> asterisk.bindport = "5080" desc "Asterisk Port"
>>> kamailio.bindip = "kamailio.ip" desc "Kamailio IP Address"
>>> kamailio.bindport = "5060" desc "Kamailio Port"