[SR-Users] forward sip register

Borin katerin.borin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 13:37:44 CEST 2010

Is kamailio supposed to send WWW-Authenticate header back to asterisk after
it gets SIP/2.0 401 Unauthorized?
kamailio authenticates user , sends REGISTER to asterisk, after getting
"Unauthorized" sends another REGISTER with the same headers and, as the
second REGISTER does not contain
WWW-Authenticate: Digest algorithm=MD5, realm="blabla", nonce="56c213f9",
Asterisk does not register this user.