[SR-Users] failure_route does not fire up after

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 20:46:27 CEST 2010

  Hello,

can you run in higher debug mode and send the log here? I assume you use
version 3.0.x, right?

Also, take a sip trace on sip server for such case and send it over:
ngrep -d any -qt -W byline port 5060

It will be easy to understand the issue than checking blindly for config
errors.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com