[SR-Users] forward sip register

Lucas Alvarez lucasaa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 17:47:00 CEST 2010

Hello, here is How-To written by Daniel-Constantin Mierla of a
Kamailio-Asterisk integration:
http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-3.0.x-asterisk-1.6.2-astdb,
check the .cfg file posted there. Actually I followed up that tutorial and I
have the extensions registered both on Asterisk and Kamailio. I hope this
can be useful.
Regards.

Lucas