[SR-Users] Caller ID issue

Lucas Alvarez lucasaa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 23:28:57 CEST 2010

Hi, I'm having a problem with the caller ID, I have implemented an
integration between asterisk and kamailio following this tutorial:
http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-3.0.x-asterisk-1.6.2-astdb
and the problem is that when I call from extension, let's say 1000, to
another extension, let's say 2000, the callerid number is always the
number I'm calling, in this case 2000. Using xlog and printing $fu,
$fU variables I realize that when the call came from asterisk to the
destination number,  kamailio changes the "From" headers. I will
appreciate any kind of help.
Regards.

Lucas