[SR-Users] kamailio-3.1.0+lenny3 + siptrace

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at aholab.ehu.es
Mon Oct 11 20:31:23 CEST 2010

El Mon, 11 Oct 2010 20:20:30 +0200
MÉSZÁROS Mihály <misi at niif.hu> escribió:

> I followed your instructions, so it is working now. (compiled from
> latest 3.1 git head)
>
> Could you please update the debian repository too correct this issue?
>
> deb http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio31 lenny main

Debian and ubuntu builds are created from released versions. That means that
until a new kamailio version is released, there will be no updated debian
packages in that repository.

Anyhow, we're providing nightly builds of kamailio_3.0 branch. Those builds are
created every day from latest git snapshots.

Daily builds for master and kamailio_3.1 branches are coming soon (very soon).
Once they're ready, you'll be able to add the nightly-build repo to your
sources.list

cheers,

Jon