[SR-Users] kamailio-3.1.0+lenny3 + siptrace

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 20:27:09 CEST 2010

On 10/11/10 8:20 PM, MÉSZÁROS Mihály wrote:

>> On 10/11/10 4:18 PM, MÉSZÁROS Mihály wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>>
>>> No!
>> The only error return without message was related to trace flag that
>> looks ok. I added a log message for it. Also, I discovered an issue
>> in binding to sl module API, but the symptoms should have been
>> different.
>>
>> Please pull last 3.1 branch and try again. Let me know if it still
>> fails to load. I tested and starts ok.
>>
> Many thanks Daniel!
>
> I followed your instructions, so it is working now. (compiled from
> latest 3.1 git head)
>
> Could you please update the debian repository too correct this issue?
>
> deb http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio31 lenny main
Thanks for testing.

Jon Bonilla is working to update the nightly deb building system for 3.1
as well, should be available soon.

You can build debian locally, I do it with:

make FLAVOUR=kamailio modules_dirs="modules modules_k" deb

But you need to install all dependencies or remove those packages you
don't need from deb control files.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com