[SR-Users] Fwd: perl_exec() using parameter?

"Nicolas Rüger" NicolasRueger at gmx.de
Mon Oct 11 14:06:17 CEST 2010

Hello,

any ideas for parameter passing to perl-scripts are appreciated!!!

Regards,

Nicolas

-------- original--------

Hello,

is there any chance to pass parameters (like from_uri or to_uri) from the kamailio routing logic to a perl script?

I know that the whole sip message is provided as parameter but I wonder if there's a way to pass just the caller's uri (from tag) or the callee's uri (to tag) as a second parameter to the perl script.

By using xlog it's clear that in $fu and $ru one can find the uri's.

  xlog("from: $fu to: $ru \n")

OUTPUT: "from: sip:user01 at mykamailio.de to:user02 at mykamailio.de"

BUT using these variables as a second parameter in perl_exec() leads to an error on kamailio start-up cause of bad config file.

  perl_exec("my_perl_script",$fu);

Any suggestions or ideas???

Thank you...

Regards,