[SR-Users] limiting the number of channels for the users

Shrouk Khan shroukkhan at softverk.is
Thu Oct 7 04:00:02 CEST 2010

thnkx all , looking in to it. So far it seems like everything is done on the
kamailo.cfg and done manually by hand.  Doesnt the siremis/seradmin or any
other kamailio/openser portal has anything to do with these kinds of
configuration ?

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 4:15 AM, Mikko Lehto <mikko.lehto at setera.fi> wrote:

> Hi!
>

> Shrouk Khan wrote:
>
> > Also i would like to limit the number of channels (simultaneous calls)
> > that each user can make .
>

> I think this blog post will help you forward:
>
> http://by-miconda.blogspot.com/2010/01/best-of-new-in-kamailio-300-19-htable.html
>
> There are also other approaches. You can find more pointers from list
> archives:
> http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2009-April/022825.html
> http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2009-August/024352.html
>
> HTH
>
> --
> Mikko

Regards

Shrouk Khan (Khan)
System Administrator / Telecommunication System Developer
Office:   +354 4400807 (Reykjavik)
           +44   2031370800 (London)
Mobile:  +66  875049439 (Bangkok)

Web: www.softverk.is

Reykjavik, Iceland  //  London, UK   //  Bangkok, Thailand