[SR-Users] force_rtp_proxy assistance

Stagg Shelton stagg at vocalcloud.com
Thu Oct 7 01:06:24 CEST 2010

  Thanks Alex.

Early tests after your change seem to indicate that fixed the problem.
I'm looking at the docs with this new perspective, and when we read the
description of the i flag and the e flag it seems to suggest that they
are used independently.  Nothing jumped out at us to use them together
in the order that the packet was flowing from the outside to the
inside.  Thanks for your quick insight on this, i'm not sure I would
have come up with it.

Stagg