[SR-Users] [sr-dev] Kamailio v3.1.0 Released

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 17:02:21 CEST 2010

  An important note I should add here:

- starting with this version, there is a single stable branch for both
Kamailio and SER, so when you compile the sources, you must run first:

make FLAVOUR=kamailio cfg

Then:

make all
make install

A step by step tutorial is available at:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/install:kamailio-3.1.x-from-git

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com