[SR-Users] Fwd: lua.h / lauxlib.h issue while making deb pkgs ! (for 3.1 master branch i.e)

X- x -X myonlinedisk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 13:39:14 CEST 2010

Shouldn't me doing " git pull " today /even now have fixed it ? (it still
not doing it for me though). I still get that error. of not finding those
lua.h etc..

I do see it being upgrade to 3.1 during the compile
dpkg-buildpackage: source package kamailio
dpkg-buildpackage: source version 3.1.0
dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by Daniel-Constantin Mierla <
miconda at gmail.com>
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture i386