[SR-Users] retrieve INVITE transaction in CANCEL

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 09:51:37 CEST 2010

  Hello,

On 10/4/10 1:47 PM, Zappasodi Daniele wrote:

> Hello,
> is it possible to retrieve the info related to the INVITE transaction
> while the CANCEL is processed?
> In particular, when the script is handling the CANCEL, how can I get
> the avp values written in the corresponding INVITE transaction?

you can get attributes of INVITE during CANCEL, but iirc not the avps.
Accessing INVITE is done via $T_inv(pv) - for example, the r-ruri of
invite is $T_inv($ru).

An option to share data between different messages is to use hash table
- in this particular case you can use a key based on callid/from-tag.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com