[SR-Users] Tutorial: SIP SIMPLE Presence Made Simple with Kamailio 3.1

Rouskol Andrey anry-dev at yandex.ru
Mon Oct 4 15:37:48 CEST 2010

Daniel,

02.10.10, 12:37, "Daniel-Constantin Mierla" <miconda at gmail.com>:
>  But here is like this because your client uses user at domain in username
>  field for authentication, right?
This is because www_authorize("xcap", "subscriber") requires me to use user at domain
for authentication. I can not pass through it without domain. And I suppose that it becase of this:
modparam("auth_db", "use_domain", MULTIDOMAIN).

>  However, in many cases, even in multi-domain environment, people still
>  use only user part in username field and the domain is taken from R-URI
>  or headers like From/To.
>
>  To make this complete for multi-domain, I think there must be a
>  condition to check for domain in $aU and if missing, try to get it from
>  other parts, right?

Daniel, you are the guru, not me. It was just an idea.

Regards,
Andrey.