[SR-Users] version 3.0.2.99 ?

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at aholab.ehu.es
Mon Oct 4 14:10:23 CEST 2010

El Mon, 4 Oct 2010 07:35:21 -0400
X- x -X <myonlinedisk at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hey Jon,
> I gather you are the man when it comes to packaging the goods.
>
> My query:
>
> Building packages for a distribution yields in the end packages with this
> 3.0.2.99 version.
> How come ? shoudn't it be 3.1.x
>
> (source pulled from git repo of kamailio 3.1)
>
> Anyway how are there any test packages out there to be tested before
> releasing on 6 th ?
>
> Thanks
> --

Hi -x x--z ! @@#~| :)

After release of Kamailio 3.0.3 I changed the version to 3.0.3.99 for nightly
builds of kamailio_3.0 branch. That means that the branch is 3.0 and it's a
development, not released version.

As soon as kamailio_3.1 or 3.1 branch is created I'll change the version in
that branch and start with dayly builds for Kamailio 3.1 branch.

Static packages for the release will be 3.1.0 and dev packages (nightly builds)
in that branch (after the release of 3.1.0) will be 3.1.0.99

I'm not aware of 3.1 branch Either you have downloaded "master" branch or
"kamailio_3.0" branch. If you downloaded the second, you have the latest
kamailio 3.0.X source, but not many of the new features of Kamailio 3.1. For
that you have to compile "master" or wait to 3.1 branch is created.

cheers,

Jon