[SR-Users] correct way to define flags in Kamailio 3.0.3

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 11:30:50 CEST 2010

  Hello Andrew,

On 10/4/10 11:03 AM, Andrew Pogrebennyk wrote:
> What is the correct way to write flags in Kamailio 3.0.3? I've tried
> both enum-like way: "flags a, b;" and the macro way: "#!define a 1",
>
> but neither has worked. I'm getting a syntax error trying to used
> defined flag, e.g.:
> modparam("usrloc", "nat_bflag", FLB_NATB)
>
> In 3.1 though the macro works fine.

unfortunately in version 3.0.x there were no defines with values and the
enum-like support is only for SIP message/transaction flags. Branch
flags and script flags were inherited from kamailio 1.5 which had no
enum-like support. SIP message/transaction flags came via SER.

Somehow I forgot about them, because I wanted to allow flag enum IDs for
the other types of flags. In 3.1, indeed, defined IDs can be used
without problem, not only for flags, but for any part in config that you
want to update.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com