[SR-Users] upgrade 3.0.x to 3.1.x tutorial

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 10:55:22 CEST 2010

On 10/4/10 10:52 AM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> I made a dedicated section for lcr module and mentioned the upgrade
>> script. Please make any changes you want to improve it.
> thanks,
>
> another thing.  i don't think this is valid anymore:
>
> modules_k/auth_radius
>
> Functions www_challenge()/proxy_challenge() are not anymore used to send
>
> there might been some change after this text was written.  at least in
> my script, those functions are sending the responses.
indeed, iirc, those functions no longer existed in modules_s/auth but
now are back coming from module_k/auth because of the merge. Section has
to be updated.

Anyhow, for reference, it should work without them as well, like the ser
way of sending challenge.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com