[SR-Users] Can this be done with xhttp module (3.1 devel)?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 09:39:58 CEST 2010

  Hello,

On 10/2/10 1:49 AM, Sergey Okhapkin wrote:
> I never checked with datagram/RPC, I use MI FIFO for that in production
> environment.

you can use t_uac_dlg MI command via XMLRPC. That is done via http.

This command is a bit special, doing a wait until the reply comes,
blocking working process, so use it carefully.

Just load mi_rpc module and then you can run any mi command via xmlrpc.
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/mi_rpc.html

> On Friday 01 October 2010, Alex Balashov wrote:
>> On 10/01/2010 07:38 PM, Sergey Okhapkin wrote:
>>> Yes, it returns final SIP response back. Checked with kamailio/opensips
>>> 1.4, kamailio 1.5 and 3.1
>> Does it do this with the MI FIFO interface too, or just datagram/RPC?
>>
>> If it does it only via datagram or RPC, this is quite logical because
>> the client stays connected and keeps listening for events.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com