[SR-Users] Can this be done with xhttp module (3.1 devel)?

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Sat Oct 2 00:11:36 CEST 2010

There is a way, t_uac_dlg MI does that. I wonder why something similar is not
available from cfg script. You can issue http request and wait for response
from cfg, it would be nice to have  t_uac_dlg() script function too.

I have no problem to run apache and invoke t_uac_dlg from CGI, but I'd prefer
to avoid cgi overhead and implement kamailio-only based solution.