[SR-Users] Tutorial: SIP SIMPLE Presence Made Simple with Kamailio 3.1

Rouskol Andrey anry-dev at yandex.ru
Fri Oct 1 18:10:44 CEST 2010

Hello,

Daniel, could you verify your tutorial for cases with multidomain support.
I've tried it (with curl as an xcap client) and I had to use user at domain:pass
as an authentication string to pass through www_authorize("xcap", "subscriber"),
after this I had to modify $var(url) assignment a little bit:

                if($xcapuri(u=>xuid)=~"^sip:.+ at .+")
                        $var(uri) = $xcapuri(u=>xuid);
                else
                        if($xcapuri(u=>xuid)=~".+ at .+")
                                $var(uri) = "sip:"+ $xcapuri(u=>xuid);
                        else
                                $var(uri) = "sip:"+ $xcapuri(u=>xuid) + "@" + $Ri;

Could you confirm, that it is correct, or point to my errors, please.

Regards,
Andrey.