[SR-Users] XCAP 3.1 configuration !

X- x -X myonlinedisk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 15:00:31 CEST 2010

Hey Daniel,
I tested the with
sip-communicator-1.0-alpha6-nightly.build.2979-linux.bin<http://distro.ciit.net.pk/miscellaneous/sip-communicator-1.0-alpha6-nightly.build.2979-linux.bin>
.
The thing about contact still being in the buddy list  still holds. (I.e the
status of the person (Alice) online/offline still shows  in contact list of
bob even after the person (alice) has deleted him(Bob)). But this time when
the person who was deleted (bob), when he logs out & logs back in. Only then
the other person(alice) is alway seen offline to him.

And even then Bob can call/msg alice even if alice is seen offline in the
buddy list of bob. And if Alice is online (without bob in her list), she
still receives boobs msg/call.

Thought I should report that. Not sure if it has anything to do with OM
specifications.

Cheers
---