[SR-Users] Error on radius accounting

Asim Riaz ariaz78 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 11:43:50 CEST 2010

Hi List,

Having an issue with my freeradius, I am getting below errors when kamailio
sends radius records and freeradius try to store into database;

Error: Ignoring request from unknown client 192.168.1.100:1814

Radius client and server are running on the same machine and I have
necessary configuration in clinet.conf and server.conf for localhost and I
can see radius is writing record for the calls but looks like radius client
is trying to send record twice one from localhost and one from the interface
ip?

Error: Rejecting request 88 due to lack of any response from home server
OpenSER:5061
Proxy: marking accounting server 192.168.1.100:1813 for realm DEFAULT dead
Proxy: marking accounting server 78.137.190.133:1813 for realm DEFAULT dead

Error: rlm_sql (sql): Couldn't insert SQL accounting START record -
Duplicate entry
'fdeb080-b342ea59-13c4-50022-17bee27-76d4b161-17bee27-fc5b7f8-b34' for key
'sess_id'
Error: rlm_sql_mysql: Cannot store result

As the radius record being store in the database so looks like its trying to
record the same data twice and because the this record already in the
database its failing to record the data.

I know this is more related to freeradius but I am just wondering if someone
experienced the same problem and how it was resolved

Thanks,

Asim