[SR-Users] Need Clarification on sst module

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Nov 29 13:32:47 CET 2010

On 11/29/2010 06:57 AM, Suresh Arunachalam wrote:

> i have configured kamailio server with sst module and server is sending
> 422 error for Min-SE negotiation. Along with 422 response I see 404
> response coming from the server which is causing my application to
> remove the transaction. Please let know am I missing something in the
> configuration, let me know the fix for the same.

That would be difficult to determine without seeing the configuration.

My guess is that at the point in the script where the 422 response is
sent, you do not have an 'exit' or 'return' statement, and so the script
keeps executing until it also reaches a 404 stateless reply.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC