[SR-Users] Segmentation fault when loading dialplan

Javier Gallart jgallartm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 12:12:20 CET 2010

Hi Daniel

sorry but I'm deeply ignorant of gdb, this is what I get when I try to run
it:

gdb --args  ./kamailio -f ../etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.1-ubuntu
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu".
Reading symbols from /usr/local/kamailio/sbin/kamailio...done.
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/local/kamailio/sbin/kamailio -f
../etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg
/usr/local/kamailio/lib/kamailio/modules_k/:/usr/local/kamailio/lib/kamailio/modules/
Cannot find new threads: generic error

Regards

Javi