[SR-Users] CANCEL with Totag

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Nov 24 16:36:00 CET 2010

2010/11/23 Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>:
>> This should not happen;  in order for CANCELs to be matched, they must have
>> the same attributes, tag-wise, as the initial INVITE to which they
>> correspond.
>
> I expect Kamailio just matches the Via branch, and not the Totag, am I wrong?

It works as I expected:

- The CANCEL arrives to Kamailio (1.5) with Totag (bug in UAC).

- Kamailio does t_relay() for the CANCEL without checking
loose-routing or Totag (CANCEL threatment is now above loose-routing
section).

- Kamailio replies 200 to the CANCEL and generates its own CANCEL (of
course with no Totag).

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>