[SR-Users] kamctl get number of subscribers

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at aholab.ehu.es
Wed Nov 24 10:02:30 CET 2010

Hi all

I'm trying to get the number of registered subscribers in a kamailio 3.0.4
setup.

I'm trying to use usrloc's exported function "ul_get_num_users" but I get a 500
error:

kamctl fifo ul_get_num_users
500 command 'ul_get_num_users' not available

Using get_statistics I get:

test3:~# kamctl fifo get_statistics usrloc:
usrloc:registered_users = 2
usrloc:location-users = 2
usrloc:location-contacts = 2
usrloc:location-expires = 0

Trying to query for a specific stat, seems like I do not use the correct syntax:

test3:~# kamctl fifo get_statistics usrloc:registered_users
404 Statistics Not Found

Anyone could help me with the correct syntax for the function and fifo?

thanks