[SR-Users] avp_db_query returning wrong data

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 09:41:33 CET 2010

On 11/24/10 12:59 AM, Alex Balashov wrote:
> On 11/23/2010 06:41 PM, Jijo wrote:
>
>> Yes it work with many UDP children.
>
> There were some concurrency issues with the Postgres module a while
> back, discovered after the 3.1.0 release.  I remember something about
> it because we are extremely heavy users of the Postgres module as well.
> Unfortunately, I can't find the thread.
here is the link to the commit:

http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi/sip-router/?a=commit;h=63c724b42d4c4ff45eaa660508d6358f3e894d0a

Next day was backported to 3.0 branch as well. So if an earlier version
is used, you must updated to the latest.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio (OpenSER) Advanced Training