[SR-Users] SIP between IPv4 and IPv6 agents

Komáromi Péter kpeti86 at freemail.hu
Tue Nov 23 14:24:01 CET 2010

Hello!

I'm on the way to install kamailio on my ubuntu pc.
It's almost complete, but if I prompt the   /etc/init.d/kamailio start command, I receive a chown: invalid user: `kamailio:kamailio' message.
I searched a lot after and tried to modify to other user, but can not find the right place to change this username.

Shouldn't I replace a valid user in the /etc/init.d/kamailio file in the places of asterisks?
MEMORY=$((`echo $MEMORY | sed -e 's/[^0-9]//g'`))
[ -z "$GROUP" ] && GROUP=*******
[ $MEMORY -le 0 ] && MEMORY=32

Or where should I modify? Maybe should I create somewhere this user?

Thanks a lot!
Peter