[SR-Users] SIP Routing Logic in Lua

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 00:37:11 CET 2010

On 11/22/10 9:37 AM, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> On Saturday 20 November 2010, Jeremya wrote:
>> [..]
>> As an aside, is there a current index of functions available? i.e. given
>> a function what module is it from and what it does?
> Hi Jeremya,
>
> at least for older versions there is such an index, e.g.:
>
> http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/modules:1.5.x:index-functions
btw, do you still have that script somewhere? maybe we can update it.

In the context of this thread, I understood the question was about the
functions exported to be available natively to Lua API. Anyhow, many of
the functions exported by the modules to kamailio config (the list in
the link you pointed) can be called safe from Lua via sr.modf(...).

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio (OpenSER) Advanced Training
Jan 24-26, 2011, Irvine, CA, USA
http://www.asipto.com