[SR-Users] Nuno Ribeiro wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Nuno Ribeiro via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Mon Nov 22 15:04:08 CET 2010

LinkedIn
------------Nuno Ribeiro requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Luis,

- Nuno Ribeiro

Accept invitation from Nuno Ribeiro
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-y8k3ym-ggtfgz8y-47/XkppUi8mK5TI9VJsZIpnfBovln4SuK/blk/I44138566_20/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_c39vdzoRe3cNd3h9bRdaij1OkBoSbP0Ocj0MejkPej4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Nuno Ribeiro
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-y8k3ym-ggtfgz8y-47/XkppUi8mK5TI9VJsZIpnfBovln4SuK/blk/I44138566_20/0McBYSdzkUcP4Qd4ALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Nuno Ribeiro be a good idea?

Nuno Ribeiro's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting Nuno Ribeiro's invitation, check Nuno Ribeiro's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation